About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
It's no more than a glass box. Five panes of glass siliconed together to hold water. It's what you make of it, what you put in it and how you care for it that gives it the potential to shine.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Over and over again

Think it's time I shared this dream with people.
I wanna know if anyone thinks this is just a damn weird dream.

Takes me more than an hour an a half to finally drift off to the land of nod every night.
Stupid, annoying...I know.
But once I fall asleep.
Feels as if I'm still awake.
But not i bed...
I take the usual late night walk.
Rugged up beanie and everything.
Really cold winter night I'm guessing.
I walk down my street and sit down on the roundabout staring at the stars.
But just as I start to concentrate on one star then the other.
Eddie pops up out of nowhere.
Then luke, jitrin, letti, ritchie, fi....
In about thirty seconds every single one of my friends are on the corner of Dunoon and Church.
Walking towards me as if we were supposed to meet up.
But no ones smiling...or laughing.
Then they start running towards me, stupid and confused as I am.
I stand there wondering whats going on!

Yes, they beat the shit out of me.
Yes, I die.
Then it flashes to a gloomy drizzling day.
I'm watching my own casket lowered down six feet into the earth.
No-one in sight....





Now, I don't know what the hell this dream is supposed to mean.
But, I don't enjoy being beaten to death by my friends and family.
Heck! Even kana was there!
Let alone spending my own funeral alone.
Every new friend I meet, shows up as another member of the angry "kill Tommy" mob.
And the most recent addition.
Danica, yeah...I know, freaky.

I sweating and gritting my teeth.
Maybe I'm gnna die soon.
Maybe I'm a total let down to my friends and family.
Sure opens up some possibilities....
Not very happy ones though.

1 comment:

Danica Yee said...

oh lovely.
i killed you and didnt turn up to your funeral.

what a great friend!