About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
It's no more than a glass box. Five panes of glass siliconed together to hold water. It's what you make of it, what you put in it and how you care for it that gives it the potential to shine.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Morning Pondering - TJ ft JITRIN

Topic: Pink Panther 2

JS & TJ: Although much has been said about how bad this movie is. We weren't surprised that we got constant laughs out of it. Definitely a humorous movie worth watching. Excuse A certain someone's slag about it. (Ehem..)

Topic: Long "lost" walks.

Js & TJ: Some of us know that me and jitrin take massive walks somewhere tlking about the most random thoughts that flow out from our ears. Although, we've walked a good eight or nine kilometers before. We've never bene able to get lost. What is wrong with this world! Can we not get lost anymore? (TJ: TO BE HONEST, I reckon we can get lost easily. Were just walking in an area that we know too well. Plus, were just too smart.)


Topic: Fish

TJ: I love fish.(full stop)

Topic: Break-ups

JS: It was a five to six months relationship, she ended it, not the biggest lost ever. At first not the easiest of things to get over, but i suppose time heals all. Safe to say, i'm passed that and searching for that someone.(Losing something is easy, trying to find something can sometimes be difficult.)

TJ: Worst break-up I've ever had? Eight month relationship. Not very long considering a lot of my friends are well into year long relationships and doing well. (Well done kit and chris)
Definitely a huge loss, and I'm not the best when it comes to dealing with loss. But as Jit said, time heals all. Although, there will be scars. Scars that remind you of what not to do. Although I still haven't figured out what I did wrong. Can't really say I'm "searching" for someone. More, setting out the picnic rug and waiting for someone to fall out from the apple tree above.


Topic: Yes? or No. (What we think goes through the thought processing program of a female subject)

Conjoined: Taking this as a situation wofting around teens. Trust is a huge obstacle when it comes to wanting to ask a girl out. No matter how comfortable you are with them, putting your arm around a girl you like doesn't neccesarily produce the desired outcome. Whatveer outcome that may be. We think that girls need to feel secure with their surroundings, girls have the ability to "commute" and share problems. This is where the problems usually start for us guys. We don't have the communal hearings where we put a girl under the microscope and thoroughly examine the pros and cons. Sure this sounds a bit corny and harsh, but seriously, we've been drinking. Girls tend to look past the present and look toward the future. What it might turn out to be. Guys, tend to day dream about all the possbilities. Now, depending on how much of a snob that guy is, will affect the differences in what the day dreams are. Ehem..
Guys like us tend to picture the "perfect" scene. Hands held tightly together, all the ugly sides to the world surrounding us dissipating into the air. You get the picture. Then theres how you present yourself, this really depends on the girl herself. But please, don't be like me. Don't pierce every part of your body. Nice and presentable, stay away from wearing high collared shirts (fucktards), I also found out that lowriding doesn't work either, unless you wanna scare someone. Butt crack isn't the most beautiful of scenery. Then, wait, this is the massive one that no one can figure out.

Theres this invisible "thing" that girls tend to focus on after you part with them and she goes off to do her own thinking. Guys blame it on pheromones and how much testosterone you have. Where as me and jit, theres like this stupid aura they look for. Confidence? Success?
I do not knowing of the that one. I guess thats what makes everything interesting. Although majority of us are left sitting on our behinds wondering what happened during the dust storm. Guys live in the moment, most girls need to learn how to. =]


Topic: First kisses.

I feel like were writing out horoscopes... (TJ)
To jit, a first kiss always has to be passionate. He means the whole shabang. The embrace that you don't want to break, and theres gotta be t
he kiss that seems to mash your faces together and the she perfect lighting. Sun set type thing. Oh yeah, and he says it's gotta be a walk on the beach and the whole thing is supposed to be this lasting memory for the girl to reminisce on forever. There's gotta be bells ringing, fireworks exploding, kids playing in the park and that stereotype hollywood OHHHHHHH heaven sound thing in the background. I think he wants an from the audience. (Sounds like a wedding to me man). But seriously, a first kiss just has to be in the moment, it can be any time any place, a moment of extreme togetherness-ness-ness. (Jit, seriously, I wouldn't make out in my closet...hahahaha seven seconds in heaven). (Sure, you wouldn't TJ)

Well, that was interesting enough for me. I completely dissagree. It sooooo depends on the mood and what kind of personality she has. Obviously were talking about someone you've been dying to kiss. (hah, kiss, what a touchy word. keeeses) Kisses are like a bonus to me. It's same as a hug, but a tad bit more intimate in certain cases. I think a first kiss, should be short and quick. Heck just peck her! That long crushing embrace jit...yeah that's so wierd. You shouldn't crush her. She'll feel as if you're trying to cop a feel. A first kiss is supposed to send her home thinking about whats gnna happen next. (Note to self, do not kiss a fish)
Final word, short and sweet. Keep it nice and simple, leave her wondering what just happened!
Leaves you with a smile on your face, and hopefully leaves her wondering what to do with you, me, boys, us as a whole male audience.... What?


Topic: The perfect girl

JS: What is the perfect girl? You tell me! (TJ: uh..what?) I mean seriously, i have no clue, i guess i'll know her when i see her? Maybe they'll be that moment where she walks through the crowd there is a glow around her and her hair is blowing in the wind as she walks past then she turns and looks at you, then at that moment, you jizz in your pants. To be totally honest with myself, i TJ and i both believe that there is no one perfect girls, think about it, there is 6 odd billion people on our planet, chances of running into someone that makes you happy is likely. It's just a matter of fiding them, then and again, where do you know where to look? Maybe it's fate? Luck? Destiny? Seriously, i don't really believe in that, if you want something to happen, you gotta make it happen.(I've learned from past experiences). What is think MY perfect girls should be is, someone who i will be happy with, doesn't have to be the prettiest girl around, if she puts a smile on my face, i'm contempt. But me being a guy, is always looking for more, which one of the biggest flaws i have. I've learned that we have to change our views on people, because it's easily influenced by media and stereotypes. THis i believe lowers you chance of finding the ONE, because it fixes an image in your head. That image may cloud what is right infront of you. I often wonder if i'm demanding too much? Where is the boundary between wishful thinking and just plain making the most outrageous fantasies? (Yano?) Which makes me think if there are any other guys who share this view with me. Alright, so, for me, the perfect girl? Has to make me happy! =)

TJ: FISH! Being honest here, I really don't think theres just one perfect girl. We change, our likes and dislikes change. Our perception of people change. Kana isn't so perfect to me anymore. That proves me right! The perfect girl, is just another stereotype. The hot, lean chick with an awesome sense of humour that can completely blow you away everytime she makes an entrance. Nah, stuff that. The girl for me, well. Its kinda hard to say.
She has to obviously be visually appealing to a certain extent, I know that sounds so harsh.
I love someone who can make me laugh and share the same kind of humour as me. My life is all about laughs. She has to be abel to put up with my friends like Jit and luke. Someone down to earth. Thats pretty much a must. I want FISH someone who has the time to just sit down and talk about anything and everything. Someone who doesn't mind putting up with my spontaneous moments. She has to know who she is. (I know it's stupid). She has to know that shes gorgeus and that shes perfect the way she is. Make-up is a a turn off point for me, obviously there are exceptions. She has to have something she loves doing. Just like me and my love for aquariums and animals. I really don't care if she was totally different to me, but the main thing is.
She has to understand me, and be able to open up and let me understand her. I love exploring every nook and cranny about someone I'm willing to spend a chunk of my life with. I tend to be someone who focuses on the smaller things in life. What really gets me is, I know I've been looking/waiting for more than a year now. But I have this feeling that whoever she is, that girl that'll drive all the bad dreams away. She's right under my nose. And no matter how hard I look, she seems to blend into the woodwork. Guess thats why I gotta look harder eh? FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH. Just had to let it out. Hah!
To be really honest, I think we all set-up what we want in someone. But when you randomly find that person and have an oppotunity, all barriers are broken that you've set-up for yourself. As for fate jit...well. I don't know, I used to be a huge critic but certain circumstances have changes and I'm slowly getting freaked out some of the stuff thats happened...alright. enough for this topic. TOo damn big! BEEEG!

Topic: Ways we prefer to ask a girl out

TJ: I tend to work with what I have, if she's a shy girl. THen I obviously take that into consideration. I'm a person who really worries about everything that could go wrong when I'm really into someone. Kinda deters me. To properly ask a girl out, it has to be in person. There has to be a certain level of intimacy involved which sometimes makes her freak out. But, it's something that means a lot to most guys.I think, the perfect way to do it. It to find somewhere just to duck away from friends of yours and hers for two seconds. Hold her hands and tell her exactly what you're thinking. Tell her how you felt all the way from meeting her to now, how shes made you feel. I've never done this properly, EVER! I tend to plan weeks and weeks ahead and obviously it never comes to plan. As I said, for example. You hold her hands just maybe around the corner from your friends. try not to stare too deeply into her eyes. You're trying to keep it as comfortable for her as possible. (I understand, you're pissin your pants boy. It's the norm) Tell her that she gives you butterflies everytime you see her jokin around with her friends. Tell her how you saw her on the other side of the room talking to another guy last weekend and you felt lost. Tell her how she makes your heart pound whenever she grabs your arm to show you something. But boy you gotta understand that even though everything you planned weeks before seems perfect. Theres always the big NO that looms around behind you. Just take it in the gut and keep on being friends. Unless of course you just suck at choosing a girl. I think turning gay is a possiblity for me. WOAH! someone tell me thats a loss to the female community.

JS: I agree with you there TJ, i often find myself thinking everything through, trying to plan it perfectly. THen re thinking it to make sure it's perfect. But let's face it, most plans don't go perfect. Each person is different, the way they react is different, each personality is different. So therefore the way you approach would have to be different. Before even asking a girl out, best thing to do is probably get her to feel comfortable around you, especially is she's shy. That can make a difference. Then and again it might not. (There we go guys, the randomness-ness of life). One thing i've learned is that, don't go asking a girls out half hearted, only makes it alot harder,meaning the right words don't come out, and there goes all your planning.

TJ: Girls, you gotta take into consideration the amount of useless worrying guys go through the nights before you meet up at the mall or at the park. Or EVEN JUST AT SCHOOL! If you are going to put him down. Put him down gently. Don't gun him down like a man running out of a trench. It's a simple, "thats so sweet, but I'm not sure if I feel the same way." give the poor bugger a hug and walk him back to the group. At least lead the way. Don't leave him there with a bleeding wound on his left nipple.) Jit, nipple or nose? (to be honest.... both?!)

The Closer

TJ: Jit, I think this was a pretty damn random blog.
JS: Well, Tommy, now everyone knows what we think about at night.
TJ: Were so gossipy. wait, this isn't gossip....Were so rambly.
JS: True that, reckon half the stuff we wrote about goes round in circles.
TJ: Circley thoughts. Nice.. I'm pretty glad we did this though. I feel so content doing this but I don't even know what it accomplishes. hahhhahaha
JS: Ahhh, the simple pleasures of life, no point, not meaning, just the feeling of goodness.
TJ: wheat germ goodness?
JS: Philosophical goodness?!
TJ: tall jan is malicious.
JS: Allbran is delicious
TJ: I want a set of green yellow and red lights in my room.....STOP!!!!....GO!!!!
JS: All you're missing then my friend, is shag carpetting and a disco ball.
TJ: you forgot the gumball machine dude. Can't forget the gummy goodness or disgusting gumballs. Actually, thats a great way to save money. You have to buy it, then you open it up later on and theres hundreds in there. ehehehe
JS: Uh huh, i never looked at it that way, it definitely would be a great way to save money.... But...i think you'll use more than hundreds getting those teeth of yours fixed!
TJ: okay mommy.... okay now i really have no idea where this is going. I feel like another movie, dvd time?
JS: Like i said before, no poo poo, and a dvd would be awesome!
TJ: funny, no ones gnna get past the pink panther part. They'll be like urgh...pink panther....can't be stuffed.
JS: you'll be surprised..... Or will you?
TJ: wha?....okay I think were sufficiently tired enough to fall asleep to a dvd.
TJ + JS: GOODBYE WORLD! =D

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Best thing I've ever read.
Every person has to read this.
JS and TJ = LOL.

Danica Yee said...

you guys need to start a talk show or something. maybe write a column? haha.

good job TJ & jit.
cant imagine how pink panther would turn out to be any good though.