About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
It's no more than a glass box. Five panes of glass siliconed together to hold water. It's what you make of it, what you put in it and how you care for it that gives it the potential to shine.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Memories

Today has been a real mix of feelings.
It only seemed like yesterday when everything was going "according to plan."
I can't say much has gone wrong.
But the reminiscing has come back.
And the feelings are as strong as ever.
Was talking to Tracy couple minutes before,
the amount of things that change in one year is remarkeable.
My little cousin can talk now, other cousins have changes.
Heck their whole household has had at least some kind of change.
Makes me wonder, how long these memories will last for.
The memories I want to kepe forever.
The ones I look back at when times aren't so happy.
I wish I could go back to those times.
Even just to take in a lung full of what 1-A Taman Scotland used to smell like.
Before grandman sold it.
God I love that house.
Full of childhood memories....
TO be continued.

No comments: